aiddaAid for Designers & Architects


Brianza, Italy

Get inspired by Mobilform
Catalogue for inspiration

An industrial reality with an artisan soul
A Company founded in 1960 in the heart of a land, “Brianza”, which has always been considering the birthplace of design and research for furniture trade, with witnessed productions known in all the corners of the planet… Mobilform is an integral part of this productivity.
Mobilform is a vital and dynamic enterprise that chose to believe in expressive and ideological ability of furniture seller. Not just a container seller but an interior designer source of ideas, thoughts and lifestyles. Thinking to this kind of seller Mobilform offers its versatility in manufacturing, co-design and development of extraordinary ideas.

Mobilform in the world
60% of Mobilform’s sales are concentrated on italian market, the other 40% refers to the foreign market: Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Taiwan, Indonesia and United States of America. We can meet different tastes and needs thanks to our flexibility that allows us to customize products according to the fashion or the taste of a specific market.

Products by Mobilform

How will make your life easier?

3D models for all products

All products featured on have FREE 3D models available. If the 3D model is not attached to the product, please get in touch and we will send it to you. All 3D models are stored in our internal database.

Vast choice is offering products by more than 800 furniture manufacturers and we add more every day. If you do not find your favorite brand, please contact us and we will be happy to add it.

Full service

Based on your customer´s inquiry we will finish the order, handle all agenda with the manufacturer, order transport and handle all complaints as well.

Loyalty program

For professional users (architects and interior designers) we offer a generous loyalty program. More information is available in your account once you sign in. Please keep in mind your professional registration has to be approved first – you will be notified once your registration will have been approved.


Thank you for signing up with

Now you can use all services for professional users.

Now you can create your projects, add products and share your projects with clients. Also clients can register, create their own portfolio of chosen products and share it with you.

Once you confirm the choice with your clients, send us the inquiry and we will handle everything else: we will contact your clients, finish the order, handle the whole agenda with manufacturer, transport and of course also possible complaints. Once the order has been finished and paid, you will receive bonus points.

Loyalty program

For professional users (architects and interior designers) we offer a generous loyalty program. From every order through aidda you will receive 7% bonus, more based on volume of your (your clients´) orders.